Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Memorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Male Number of posts : 415
Post Points : 4531
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Memorial   Memorial Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 am

Just posting here as a sort of memorial. Can't believe how long it's been since this used to be the first place i would visit when i got home from school each day. 8 years ago....wow time flies. I'm 23 now. If any of the old team sees this i hope you guys are doing well. I notice a few people similar to me tend to check in here a couple times a year. Quite a blast from the past indeed.
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Male Number of posts : 1596
Post Points : 6381
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis

Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial   Memorial Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 4:03 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Just posting here as a sort of memorial. Can't believe how long it's been since this used to be the first place i would visit when i got home from school each day. 8 years ago....wow time flies. I'm 23 now. If any of the old team sees this i hope you guys are doing well. I notice a few people similar to me tend to check in here a couple times a year. Quite a blast from the past indeed.

Technically, I still work on this, now with my husband to make a comic...! I just havent been publicly present here. It seems, like everyone is gone. But as admin I still get emails when you guys post.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Character Profile

Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial   Memorial Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 1:40 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:

Technically, I still work on this, now with my husband to make a comic...! I just havent been publicly present here. It seems, like everyone is gone. But as admin I still get emails when you guys post.

Im pretty impressed you have the same email. I finally wised up and made one separate from my work/ school related things. Is it a webcomic? Would love to check it out? I really have only kept up with art as a hobby sort of thing. Life has been a little too busy however. But would love to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Male Number of posts : 1596
Post Points : 6381
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis

Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial   Memorial Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 3:22 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:

Im pretty impressed you have the same email. I finally wised up and made one separate from my work/ school related things. Is it a webcomic? Would love to check it out? I really have only kept up with art as a hobby sort of thing. Life has been a little too busy however. But would love to check it out!

Yep! Its a webcomic! Right now were finishing the script (boy its long...) and about to start posting another webcomic called learning the Mirrors a bit before that but maybe I can start sharing some of the plot here?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Character Profile

Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial   Memorial Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 12:55 pm

I mean feel free to keep it a secret, up to you really haha. I would post on reddit more so than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial   Memorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial
Page 1 of 1