Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you mighta known this would happen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Male Number of posts : 427
Post Points : 5896
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

you mighta known this would happen Empty
PostSubject: you mighta known this would happen   you mighta known this would happen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:52 pm

yup i just couldnt stay away from this site even though alotta people arnt here it is just something on these forums that makes me wanna stay so i been thinking and got re inspired to come back from like my favorite japanese singer just from listening to the songs so ill be coming back and posting as much work as i can to make this place active starting with a request a friend i met on chatango asked me to draw for her ill post it up here during spring break since i gotta go to bed now because im in 8th grade and it sucks still but i did draw 1 character for the legend of korah which i will put in my gallery anyways ill probably be back for good

update: wow i lasted 1 day without coming on here
Back to top Go down
Deciton_Reven
Deciton_Reven

Number of posts : 150
Post Points : 5665
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Profile
Race:: Elf
Element:: Light
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: you mighta known this would happen   you mighta known this would happen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Good to have you back?
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Male Number of posts : 1357
Post Points : 7096
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Element:: Light
Member Points: 4

PostSubject: Re: you mighta known this would happen   you mighta known this would happen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't feel this topic was really necessary when you could have just changed up your old one's title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you mighta known this would happen   you mighta known this would happen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you mighta known this would happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: Blizzard Blade Forums :: Welcomes and Departures-
Jump to: