Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legends Saga

Go down 
+3
Snow Taradien
Frusciante
X-ela Hyoutetsu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 3021
Post Points : 9202
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:15 am

Well, I'm planning on starting this soon. Each chapter I plan on making no more than 10 minutes long. What I really need are just sprites of the swordsmen done. The first one I'll probably do is Eriko's, since her spritesheet is the most complete right now, and I could use Brine in the chapter as well. All I would need are backgrounds. Like I would need an image of the last Angelis city and Nergal Tatius's ships to use to invade said city. What do you guys think? I'm always up for suggestions and ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Frusciante
Contributor
Frusciante

Male Number of posts : 242
Post Points : 5966
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character Profile
Element:: Fire
Member Points: 1

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Sounds cool but what would these chapters be called?
Cause the legends saga in no way sounds like a part of TLOK, well atleast too me...
Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 pm

"The Legend of Eriko" and such.
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Female Number of posts : 1600
Post Points : 7753
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I like this idea, it could really help develop the storyline...
And kinda fills the void of character introductions.
Back to top Go down
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Male Number of posts : 575
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 5998

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Member Points: -3

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Well, I like this idea. Is a good way to take the focus off Korah and giving it to the other characters.
Korah is basically monopolizing the series, and even when he is the protagonist, that's something you should avoid.... If not, he will just end up being "the hero".

If you want an example, think of "soul eater":
The series have 2 main protagonists (Soul eater and maka); but a lot of attention is payed to the almost-protagonists characters (Black Star, Misuki, Death the Kid and the sisters).
Not only that, but also secondary characters like Ox, kim and Dr.Stein receive loads of attention.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then read the god damn manga. You can not write unless you read a little bit Wink .
Back to top Go down
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Well, if I can get some people to write out Eriko's story and give me some good spirtes to use, I can start off with this new flash right away.
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Male Number of posts : 1641
Post Points : 7310

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Member Points: 2

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Well, if I can get some people to write out Eriko's story and give me some good spirtes to use, I can start off with this new flash right away.

Sad
I've already given you a story...

How often must I repeat myself.

Okay lets start from the beginning...again!:

Rai Isle, is an Island in the chains of islands of the coast of Akira's mainland.
The islands aren't under the same government as Akira, but most of the Gear mercenaries patrol the isles.

On this isle lived a simple fishermanm his name was Samuel Hemming.
A simple fisherman, who lost his wife and child due at childbirth.

Depressed, he doe nothing but fish in on the Island lakes.
After having no luck catching anything, he went down the road to his home.

While he walked he heard crying, the crying of an infant. He found a baby wrapped in cloth behind a bush.
She was okay, she looked human, but had the ears of a fox and a furry tail.
Despite this, he noticed the child was alone, and that her parents were nowhere in sight.

He had to take care of the child, he soon raised her as her own and called her Eriko.
Over the years, Eriko grew.
Samuel worried for the safety of his child, and bandaged her ears and her tail to her body,to protect her from indifference.

Eriko still suffered from the taunting of the village children and even from the adults from being so odd.
At 14 Eriko learned that she could generate electricity from the palms of her hands.

One fateful day, while she was out shopping for her father. Some of the school ground bullies, tried to harass her, they pushed her around and were going to beat her whyen her body released a sudden surge of electricity that shocked them severly and KO'd them.
Eriko ran home.

One of the spectators of the event happened went to warn a member of the Gear mercenaries, who told his superior, until word reached the leader of Akira and the Gear Mercenaries himself: Grand General Skyes Decius.

He organized a campaign to capture the girl and use her power to power Akira's war-machines.
They set out and found Rai Isle.

Eriko was out, but Samuel wasn't.
They threatned to kill him if he didn't reveal the location of his daughter.
He refused, and as they were about to kill him, Eriko arrived.
She said she would go with them if they didn't harm her father.

They accepted the terms.
They placed Eriko in a cell on ship, and hooked her up the wires to drain her electric powers.
She met Brine on the ship.

The ship stopped on day due to a malfunction in the engines. They found an odd-looking blade had pierced the Engines hull.
Brine who gathered all his powers, broke out his cell and freed Eriko as they planned out their escape.
Brine held off Decius's troops, as Eriko went to escape, she grabbed Volten Kattesai as it had been calling out to her.
She escaped and swam all the way to a near island. When she got there, she was exhausted.

However, Decuis and about 20 of his men had escaped his sinking ship and found Eriko by the docks.
Eriko tried to fight back, but she was to tired from swimming. As Decius and his men were going to yet again capture Eriko; outta the blue, flew a jagged and black looking blade that landed near Eriko and stopped Decuis and his men from advancing.

2 of Decius's men groaned and fell to the ground, as a cloaked tall strangerstood above them.
Decius ordered his men to attack the stranger, they fired arrows at the hooded man, but they had no effect.
The stranger quickly defeated all of the solidiers.

Decius got out a knife and held it to the unconscience Eriko's throat, and threatened not to take a step closer.
The stranger paused, then he picked up his sword.
Suddenly a dark fog overcame the area, and Decius began to panic.
A fist came out of the mist and smashed Decius in the face knocking him into the ocean.

The stranger picked up the Unconcience Eriko and disappeared.
Eriko woke up later that night.
She was laying against a tree, with a cloak covering her like a blanket.
She woke up to notice Deux.
Back to top Go down
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 389
Post Points : 6114

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Deuxelim wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:

Sad
I've already given you a story...

How often must I repeat myself.

Okay lets start from the beginning...again!:

There you are, I forgot where you posted this , I can't seem to use the search engine here very well
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Male Number of posts : 1357
Post Points : 7124

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Element:: Light
Member Points: 4

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm

You guys sure discuss alot of this when i'm not around, don't you?

I don't remember any of this.
Back to top Go down
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:35 pm

This was awhile ago...

Well, I'm thinking about how to start the chapter. I can have a prologue about the Angelis and how they have survived for so long. Then I can get into the story.

So Aiden, can you draw me some stuff? I need you to draw me a boat and the last Angelis city.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 pm

A boat and the Angelis city.

Yeah, I could do that.
What do you have in mind for the city?
Back to top Go down
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:38 pm

I'm not sure, lolz. Go crazy with it.

ZOMG EDIT

Here's my idea for the prologue. We can have several images depicting it (images from anybody). Here are my ideas for the images:

The city's backside, which is built on the ocean shore with high walls.
The battleships attacking the city
The captain of the attack
The city's Angelis warriors destroying the ships with no problem.
Endless battleships
The captain making the king surrender
Angelis' captured in the boat

Then I can continue the story from there. Does that sound good? Yes, no?

However, now that I think about it, if I really want Newgrounders attention, I need to start it off with an explosion. So, perhaps a different beginning of Eriko kicking butt or something? Then these images happening?
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Male Number of posts : 1641
Post Points : 7310

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Member Points: 2

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm

I think this is how it should go:

Akira is one of the most industrial and economic booming nations in all of Terra ever since it came under the control of the Gear Mercenaries Union and General Skyes Decius.
Ever since that time, they have formed a strong alliance with the kingdom of Konas.
For the right price, they sell Konas weapons, supplies, and even solidiers.

While Konas has the largest army on Terra, Akira has the largest naval fleet of about 300 steel battle ships.
They're also the most technologically advanced country on Terra.

During the war, Decius met with Nergal like they do every month to discuss things.
Nergal made the proposal that he wanted super-solidiers to quicken the conquering of larger lands.

Decius made a bargain that if he recieved some of the territory Nergal conquered, that he would get him some super-solidiers.

Decius knew that he lived close to Angelis Isle, and that the Angelis had a huge resevoir of magical powers.
He set up his fleet of Dreadknoughts and sailed toward the Isle.

The Capital city of Terrago, was guarded by a huge stone wall, The ships ambushed the city with huge barrages of cannon fire that severly weakened the wall. When the Angelis finally had time to react, they were severly out numbered by Gear Mercenaries. Who threatned to wipe out the small Isle and all of it's inhabitants if they didn't unconditionally surrender.

They did.
However Decius did decide he would do something else, he shipped a majority of the young and healthy Angelis males to Nergal, but saved many for experimentation and slave labor.

Angelis Isle was assimilated as Akirian territory.
Back to top Go down
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 am

Okay, so for the boat i've got a blimp design going on, a la Crimson Skies.
Since I can't get to a scanner, that's all I can really tell you. Do you like what you're hearing?
Back to top Go down
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Character Profile

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Sounds good for the night hawk, if that's what you're talkin about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Legends Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Saga   The Legends Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legends Saga
Page 1 of 1