Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadrander legacy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Male Number of posts : 575
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 5998
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 am

Well guys, I know that is likely to get ignored, but I don’t care

I though about this since I started to consider Deux offer to include Shad in one of his stories… I started to though that “the shadrander” itself is not a person (the one I call shad), but the power given by the ancient dragon.
So, there could be more than one Shad, like some legacy passed by.

After thinking about it for a whole day, I come up with something more or less interesting… and I would like to know whether you like it or not.
Again, I’m damn sure that no one Is going to pay attention to this, but I’ll write anyway.

The legendary Radien-nero-ryū-sama:

The origin of this whole legacy.

Raiden-nero-ryū-sama
(sometimes known only as ‘the dark blue god’), is a legendary creature, though to have existed thousands of years ago; younger than the world (Terra), but older than most of the other living creatures. There is no way to confirm the existence of this being, though he can be found in many civilizations’ mythologies; including several differences depending on which mythology is being analyzed.

Most stories represent him as a huge dark blue winged reptile-like creature, with two big white eyes. According to most of these stories, he also had powers which were feared by most living beings. Among these abilities, the most common one was the power to summon an electric-like energy, different from any other kind of energy. A chaotic combination between electricity and darkness, sometimes referred to as “shallow bolt”.

After studying old scrolls it’s difficult to know how this creature’s attitude was like, since some civilizations described him as a mischievous and evil god, whereas other described him as a paladin of justice.
What can be known for sure is that if this creature really existed, he gave a great importance to his fillings; always showing an extreme attachment to them. Driven by obsession, stories show him as the maker of some radical change on the world’s destiny. For instance, in one story he destroys a whole civilization in revenge for a lost loved one, where in other he almost destroys his body to protect a week specie from extinction.
It’s imperative to say that, in all of his stories, RNYS has shown to be a very thoughtful, confused and self-doubted being.

Known as a creature very attached to his emotions, some people sustain that RNRS is an ascendant of the NeoDammerus. Popular belief says that RNRS decedents are wyvern themselves, based on their physical resemblance. On the other hand, the most likely version is that he didn’t leave any decency.

The tragic death of Radien-nero-ryū-sama:

The most popular source of RNRS believes on a story known as “the final days of the dark blue god”, which tells the story of RNRS’s death.

The story itself is long and confusing, but the basic idea is the following:

“Horribly injured after doing an act of reckless act (guided by his emotions),, Raiden-nero-ryū-sama hides himself in a mystical cave known as the ‘Nirvana’. Even when his soul was strong enough to keep him alive, his body got weaker and weaker, up to the point in which he could no longer move.

It took about fifty years for the mighty to die, enough time for his essence (old world used for 'mind & soul') to be absorbed by the ‘Nirvana’ itself. Now, even when Raiden-nero-ryū-sama’s body is dead, he is still alive, just waiting for a body to resurrect”

The Shadrander:

A strong source of energy, the shadrander (another translation of Raiden-nero-ryū-sama) is said to contain the soul and mind of the mythical creature.

It has to be discovered by a worth being, moment in which it attaches itself into some loved object of that being.

With huge power, this new item is able to transform inner magic and energy into 'shallow bolts’, even when the person handles a different element from darkness of thunder. Of course, it works better if the element is any of those two.

Shadranders before the last shadrander:

I’ll work on them later… even when I already have some ideas about them.

The last shadrander:

This is the guy you know.
Back to top Go down
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 389
Post Points : 6114

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am

So Radien-nero-ryū-sama's power just awaiting someone or a host ?
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Female Number of posts : 1600
Post Points : 7753

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Member Points: 0

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am

Eriko Hemming wrote:
Sure looks that way.
Back to top Go down
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina

Character Profile

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Eriko Hemming wrote:

More or less like the swords, they can be used by anyone whorty who finds it.
They are more a weapon than anything else.

It could found by chance or by destiny... I've though about it... and it's un-important to me.

ps: I really need to re-write that thing... is full of mistake and boring phrases Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Male Number of posts : 1357
Post Points : 7124

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Element:: Light
Member Points: 4

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Detailed and interesting.
I like it.
Back to top Go down
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Character Profile

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Aiden wrote:
Detailed and interesting.
I like it.

Thank you... even so, I would like it to be even more detailed...
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Male Number of posts : 1641
Post Points : 7310

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Member Points: 2

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:07 pm

I work with this..
Yes I can work with this, very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadrander legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadrander legacy   Shadrander legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadrander legacy
Page 1 of 1