Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<I'm not sure how to title this>...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Male Number of posts : 575
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 6019
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

<I'm not sure how to title this>... Empty
PostSubject: <I'm not sure how to title this>...   <I'm not sure how to title this>... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:45 pm

But I've had an idea... maybe it's not that good... but HEY I'R HAS AN IDEA IR COOOOLLL!!!1!!!111!!1!!!

I've noticed that this forum got very active when we started to propouse a sprite for Nergal and Korah's master, so I started to think a way to make that grow even bigger...

My idea is to create a sub-section where we can post story for characters like [url]these guys[/url], or stuff like that created by you that you would like in the LOK...

The idea is to suggest the creationg of secondary characters, stories, arcs, and stuff.

The reason is because Legend of Korah needs a lot of secondary characters, and currently it just got the main Swordmans, Snow, Korah's master and Nergal.

Ps: Also, I forgot to say that there must be little characters of stuff happening outside the legend of Korah....
Back to top Go down
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
X-ela Hyoutetsu

Male Number of posts : 3021
Post Points : 9223
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: <I'm not sure how to title this>...   <I'm not sure how to title this>... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Well, I don't know. It's just that Snow is the one doing the writing and I'm not sure if they fit in right.
Back to top Go down
http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Male Number of posts : 575
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 6019
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

PostSubject: Re: <I'm not sure how to title this>...   <I'm not sure how to title this>... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Well, I don't know. It's just that Snow is the one doing the writing and I'm not sure if they fit in right.

Well, Snow can have the last word about them...

my idea is to "expand" the amount of resourses Snow can use as base for his writtings...
besides, that's a way to make the partipations of the users grow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <I'm not sure how to title this>...   <I'm not sure how to title this>... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<I'm not sure how to title this>...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: Blizzard Blade Forums :: Ideas-
Jump to: