Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brine Aegir Topic 2023

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phazer
Phazer

Male Number of posts : 21
Post Points : 1143
Registration date : 2021-05-10

Character Profile
Race:: Hybrid
Element:: None
Member Points: 0

Brine Aegir Topic 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Brine Aegir Topic 2023   Brine Aegir Topic 2023 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 1:44 am

Hello, Blizzard Blade Family. I, Phazer, the second to last surviving TLOK fan and ONLY surviving Brine Aegir fan, return to this graceful tundra to give my input on His Majesty Nergal's best general.

To start, his voice. I imagine General Aegir having a british accent, almost sounding like a pirate (but not with his speech). Perhaps Keith Silverstein could do it justice? I liked his portrayal as Speedwagon in the JJBA Part 1 English dub.

Secondly, I shall pose some questions. What element does Brine Aegir possess? As an Angelis, his animal appendage is a light blue crab (lobster?) claw. He should've also had an element assigned to him like all other Angeli. Since this general is looking for the Ice Blades specifically, it would make sense to try and hunt down the Soul Blade that corresponds with your element, that being Ice. But, I also think that Brine could very well be a Water Angelis, referencing crabs living at seas. Water could also relate to his name, as Brine's old name used to be "McKraken", krakens being giant sea monsters. "Brine" also refers to salty water. These are my guesses and I would like to hear a definite answer on what Element did Brine have.

My other question is: How would his claw taste if I cooked it?

Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Male Number of posts : 427
Post Points : 5926
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

Brine Aegir Topic 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brine Aegir Topic 2023   Brine Aegir Topic 2023 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 10:34 pm

Hey there its been a good while since i paid a visit here. Cool to see you still giving life to good old Korah
Back to top Go down

Brine Aegir Topic 2023
Page 1 of 1