Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phazer
Phazer

Male Number of posts : 21
Post Points : 1143
Registration date : 2021-05-10

Character Profile
Race:: Hybrid
Element:: None
Member Points: 0

Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum   Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 10:54 pm

I don't have much of a New Year's resolution. In fact, I'd rather do a small apology. Remember in 2021 when I said I'd give life back into this tundra? I didn't do all that much, but I know it doesn't matter hehe. Besides, the rest of you are busy with work and I am with school. Nonetheless, I do believe I fulfilled my role of saving this forum from pure extinction.

For this new year, I wish luck upon all of you and your endeavours.

Ms. Snow Taradien, good luck on the development of Scars and your other art pieces, music included. A bright path of glory that even The Angels Fear to Tread. (>_0)

Sir Luicole, I applaud you for finding your job/careers and interests and you continue to apply them for success and fulfillment. And, for being the 2nd most active user here, the 1st before I joined, a time where there was absolutely nothing to come back to.

And to the rest of the users and former fans of Blizzard Blade Animations, I also wish luck on any of your goals, passions, interests, and any hardships. Thank you for your contributions to this forum and The Legend of Korah. I love seeing the bond of the old McLeodGaming community as I read the past messages of this forum. It entertains and humors me at times, especially with all the creative OCs and their lore within and outside TLOK. Though you have gone about your own lives, whether or not you still care for your OCs, I promise that me...and my friends...will repay them...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣴⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣦⣾⢟⢁⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠂⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⢟⣿⣿⣾⠟⠁⠀⣠⣾⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣼⣧⠀⢺⣿⣿⡃⠀⣴⣿⡟⠁⣼⠅⣠⣿⡗⡠⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣧⣠⣾⣿⣿⣆⣼⣿⣿⣡⢀⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣾⣿⣷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠉⠙⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣋⣀⣤⣏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣤⣿⣿⠋⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢿⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣼⡏⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡉⢀⣀⣤⣾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠄
⢻⣿⣧⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣧⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⡁⠀
⠈⢻⣿⡍⠉⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣽⣿⣿⣿⣯⣴⣿⣥⣶⡾⢟⠉⠀⠀
⠀⢨⣿⣿⣦⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠾⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠶⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠻⠟⠛⠿⠿⠿⢿⣷⣤⡾⠯⠁⠀
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Female Number of posts : 1600
Post Points : 7755
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum   Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 3:46 am

I want you to know, reading this knowing you care actually means more than you might even be able to know ahah.

Im so sorry were silent and that this world is dormant. I promise it wont be forever. I Promise.
Back to top Go down
Phazer
Phazer

Male Number of posts : 21
Post Points : 1143
Registration date : 2021-05-10

Character Profile
Race:: Hybrid
Element:: None

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum   Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 am

It's ok, you don't have to be so apologetic Smile. It'd be nice to see though
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Male Number of posts : 427
Post Points : 5926
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum   Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 10:35 pm

If you guys are ever interested I do tend to be on regular social media moreso these days, you can find me as Valhalex96 on most platforms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum   Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year, Blizzard Blade Forum
Page 1 of 1