Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recant!REBIRTH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Female Number of posts : 1600
Post Points : 7715
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 am

Ok. So. New project has been in the works for years since this project got killed.
This one won't die. It may not be animated (unless someone's willing to foot that bill) but there will be a followable story, likely comic formatted.

I refuse to let this go quietly into the dark.

It's time to pick up where we left off.
The story as a whole has been completely rewritten from the ground up. New characters, new chronology, finished, complete universe with Lore.
Please respond here if you're interested in helpin with the new project.

Our new Co project leader is Terribilarious, who has been helping me get this far as it is. It's time to start over.

Change is coming.

Last edited by Snow Taradien on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 am

-Reserved for Lore explanation and changes-
Back to top Go down
Flareblade
Flareblade

Number of posts : 30
Post Points : 5057
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Fire

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Funny enough I was randomly thinking about this website again a couple to a few days ago, then I checked my email today and there it was: Blizzard Blade Revival Project. Surprised

I'd like to see what I may be able to do for you, but unfortunately my forte does not lie in art related skills. It lies in ever-growing I.T. and a bit of Java in computer science lately (wrapping up HS this year).

The idea of this new project sounds interesting, so I am in if you are willing, but please do remember senior year is quite time consuming on its own Surprised
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Flareblade wrote:
Funny enough I was randomly thinking about this website again a couple to a few days ago, then I checked my email today and there it was: Blizzard Blade Revival Project. Surprised

I'd like to see what I may be able to do for you, but unfortunately my forte does not lie in art related skills. It lies in ever-growing I.T. and a bit of Java in computer science lately (wrapping up HS this year).

The idea of this new project sounds interesting, so I am in if you are willing, but please do remember senior year is quite time consuming on its own Surprised
Programming assistance is a+ too. Anythimg is good really cause this can go in any direction. Its in the protophases right now so. While Im leaning towards art based such Im still not sure.

That said youre not obligated. Take your time. Youre free to do as you please.
Back to top Go down
Flareblade
Flareblade

Number of posts : 30
Post Points : 5057
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Fire

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Flareblade wrote:

Programming assistance is a+ too. Anything is good really cause this can go in any direction. Its in the protophases right now so. While I'm leaning towards art based such I'm still not sure.

That said you're not obligated. Take your time. You're free to do as you please.

Alright, just let me know. It'd be nice to have some possible real life application (animation wise) for my programming, but for now, if you need sprite searching or I don't know computer tips I can do that soon. xD
Back to top Go down
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 389
Post Points : 6076

Character Profile
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Ok. So. New project has been in the works for years since this project got killed.
This one won't die. It may not be animated (unless someone's willing to foot that bill) but there will be a followable story, likely comic formatted.

I refuse to let this go quietly into the dark.

It's time to pick up where we left off.
The story as a whole has been completely rewritten from the ground up. New characters, new chronology, finished, complete universe with Lore.
Please respond here if you're interested in helpin with the new project.

Our new Co project leader is Terribilarious, who has been helping me get this far as it is. It's time to start over.

Change is coming.

That's pretty great to hear even if the story turns into a comic it would be cool to see it put down in any kind of format.

I wonder what Korah is up too regarding life/this revival
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Ive done networking and the like.  And dabbled in making games quite a bit.
But yeah anything  you can help with is good.

@Eriko
He's gone. His email is dead and all his old accounts have fallen into non use. So as far as Im concerned hes not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recant!REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recant!REBIRTH   Recant!REBIRTH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recant!REBIRTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: Blizzard Blade Forums :: News-
Jump to: