Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something must be done. Possible revamp.

Go down 
+5
Aiden
Snow Taradien
Deciton_Reven
Frusciante
Archlord Adramelech
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Male Number of posts : 1641
Post Points : 7272
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

Something must be done. Possible revamp. Empty
PostSubject: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Upon my glorious, return. I've noticed Korah has yet to be seen or heard from in some time. So I've come to a decision.
If Korah doesn't return in the next month I will (possibly) personally take up The Legend of Korah using the resources I have at hand.
I do this in not trying to be arrogant but to try and salvage the story as I think TLOK is still worth saving.
However, if I do take over the story these are some things I will do to improve it's quality:

-The entire series will be statred over from the Prologue. With it possibly being from Korah's perspective.
-The sprites will take a turn for the better, I will personally design them if I do take up the project. (No JUS)
- No races will be introduced in the series to add more diversity to the world, these new races are:

[list]
The Stjinn- A race of sapient beings with bodies constructed from the minerals of the Earth. They live deep in the mountains and feast upon ore. Stjinne live much longer than humans but nowhere near the age of Angelis or Spe'ktryl. They are shown to possess immense physical strength and are can stand anywhere from 12-15 ft tall weighing as much as 1200lbs. They tend to live a reclusive existence hidden deep within mountain caverns remaining hidden from the other civilizations of Terra. However, they're are shown to take in injured mountain travels and try to heal them using the healing waters of the underground hotsprings.
[[Insert image later]]

The Kleuhhe- A sapient race of piscine-like humanoids. Adapted to live underneath the waves, The Kleuhhe adapted both gills and lungs to search for food both on and off land. Thus have become amphibians. Much like the Stjinn, they tend to live a reclusive existence underneath the waves and tend to live mostly within the deeper parts of the ocean where they feel safe. Most Kleuhhe possess many traits of sharks, possess rather sharp teeth and very rough skin along with gills and fins. Although some Kleuhhe are known to live outside the ocean in lakes and swamps, they are very rare.
They have lifespans of 60-70 years of life.
[[Insert image here]]

[*]

More to come later due to time constraints.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Contributor
Frusciante

Male Number of posts : 242
Post Points : 5928
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Fire
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Deux you know i have nothing but the utmost respect for you...

But...
I really don't think you should take on this project let alone not having permission from Korah to even do so.Korah has not been seen in months and apparently no has had contact with him.
Too restart his series with a different approach without him even knowing would be a slap too the face to all the hard work he has put in what he was able to accomplish.

You,me, and everyone here on Blizzardblade forums would love too see the series pick up again but in my eyes i think Korah should be the one picking it up not you...

I agree TLOK from what i have seen has a story that should keep on living but its a story that Korah wanted to tell...the story was most likely planned out already but what I'm trying to say is that Korah should have a say in this before anyone takes the project.He should be given the choice even if that choice never happens at least we would show the respect that we have for him.

Instead you should be working on that series Etherverse you were talking about in your arrival topic.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying too make you look bad or saying you are arrogant
Again you know i have nothing but respect for you man but to me it wouldn't be the right thing to do...try getting in contact with Korah too see if he is OK with it first man before you even start gathering what you need for the TLOK series.

Back to top Go down
http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Deciton_Reven
Deciton_Reven

Number of posts : 150
Post Points : 5655
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Profile
Race:: Elf
Element:: Light
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

A man should be left to his own devices. As much as I want to see TLoK continued (and finished), I want to see Korah do it.

Much like any artist you have your own ideas, and those are the ideas you should pursue. Note that this next comment is not saying it would be bad if you took over but... imagine all the bad things that have happened from people turning other people's work into their own. Last Airbender, anyone?

But the best thing to do is what you want to do most, whatever that may be.
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Female Number of posts : 1600
Post Points : 7715

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Personally, Korah will hate me for this, but I disagree with you two.

If he does not return within reasonable time, then it is assumed he has given up the project completely.

Thusly, go nuts.

Despite changes that dramatically cut the story down to size, and perosnally make it better... At it's base this originally is MY story.

Not Korah's.

If he doesn't return, I reserve the right to give the go ahead.

I'm not admin just for technical knowhow. I wrote the damn story to begin with!
A fact that nobody here seems to remember!
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Contributor
Frusciante

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:05 am

Snow Taradien wrote:
If he does not return within reasonable time, then it is assumed he has given up the project completely.
Thusly, go nuts.

I agree with this.

Snow Taradien wrote:
At it's base this originally is MY story.

Not Korah's.

If he doesn't return, I reserve the right to give the go ahead.

I'm not admin just for technical knowhow. I wrote the damn story to begin with!
A fact that nobody here seems to remember!

We know its your story but the reason Korah gets more credit *which he shouldn't*
Is because people see him as the creator...people see Korah as the main character and since he animates the chapters people tend to believe that he created the whole thing on his own.

No one on this forum is taking credit away from you Snow...and no one forgot about you writing the story *Well at least i didn't* but seeing as how he is the animator and how The Legend of KORAH seems to focus more on Korah's character *hence the title* i believe he should get a strong saying in what happens with his characters story even if he isn't responsible for the story.

I totally agree with you...
If Korah never shows up then yes you seem to be in charge *Well you are in charge actually* considering this is your story.

I just think that someone should let Korah know by somehow making contact with him.
That's all, again i don't mean to disrespect anyone.

Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Male Number of posts : 1357
Post Points : 7086

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Member Points: 4

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm

I really don't think we should deviate from the original source material.
You risk Alienating what current fans we have. If there's anything you don't want to do, it's alienate the fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Male Number of posts : 427
Post Points : 5886
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Although i don't like the idea of trying to revamp someone elses story having seen it done before and the animator got mad about it. Seeing as how there is no sign of korah and im sure many people have already attempted to make contact with him i would say go ahead. If nothing else make a Spin off of TLOK but if you do try to make the full thing well then i should just try to put one last word of input, Try to stay away from the DBZ style fighting. DBZ can be a very entertaining style but it is way over used and many other styles are being forgotten. Tlok because it's using swords might be thought of as similar to Bleach seeing as how you are able to stay in the air for long periods of time, should blast of energy, and move at Uber high speeds. Try to keep the characters on the ground more, Snow is a fox not a bird, try to keep there animal traits a little for example snow is a fox meaning it would be normal for him to be much faster then korah and beable use his instinct of a fox to know what attack to use at the right time also a fox would try and hide to wait for the right moment to attack. Also for snow while he was in the temple he should have been able to smell or HEAR the bandits do to his enhanced animal hearing.
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Although i don't like the idea of trying to revamp someone elses story having seen it done before and the animator got mad about it. Seeing as how there is no sign of korah and im sure many people have already attempted to make contact with him i would say go ahead. If nothing else make a Spin off of TLOK but if you do try to make the full thing well then i should just try to put one last word of input, Try to stay away from the DBZ style fighting. DBZ can be a very entertaining style but it is way over used and many other styles are being forgotten. Tlok because it's using swords might be thought of as similar to Bleach seeing as how you are able to stay in the air for long periods of time, should blast of energy, and move at Uber high speeds. Try to keep the characters on the ground more, Snow is a fox not a bird, try to keep there animal traits a little for example snow is a fox meaning it would be normal for him to be much faster then korah and beable use his instinct of a fox to know what attack to use at the right time also a fox would try and hide to wait for the right moment to attack. Also for snow while he was in the temple he should have been able to smell or HEAR the bandits do to his enhanced animal hearing.

Oh wow, an astute and incredibly intelligent response.

This post.

The Flynning can be enjoyable. But it'll get old.

Also, Thank you very much Frusciante for that~
Back to top Go down
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 389
Post Points : 6076

Character Profile
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm

I wouldn't mind bringing TLOK back from the dead maybe even just to see Deux's point of art change

Still wish we could a hold of Korah somehow though
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm

True but seeing as how Korah is still in collegue and it's been what 1 year now? No doubht he is going for the full for year advantage or at least as long as he can keep paying. Hopefully we see him again sometime. I mean i see him going online onto Deviant art sometimes it would be nice of him to drop by here.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Contributor
Frusciante

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am

Np Snow...we can't deny the truth.

Now Snow i think you were the closest to Korah, is there anyway to contact him?
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Frusciante wrote:
Np Snow...we can't deny the truth.

Now Snow i think you were the closest to Korah, is there anyway to contact him?

Unfortunately no.

I'm just as in the dark as the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Spin-off/Revamp anyone? As was suggested already.
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I appreciate the feedback guys.

But there is some misconceptions that I'm sure everyone has about what changes will be made if I do take up TLOK. I can assue that there will be alot that will stay consistent.
There will still be 7 Soul Blades each representing the 7 Main Elements in TLOK. Korah will still be driven by the loss of his village and friends by Nergal's own hand and will still make the portion of his journey with Snow. Alot of plot points will still be staying. If I revamp the seires from the start, I plan to extend the episodes to alot more character depth and backstory to give the audience of what's going on in universe of TLOK. I also plan on giving the characters more depth and to make them less flat.

I mean come on, let's face it. For the most part of TLOK there wasn't alot of story it was just padded with fighting. I want to change it to where the fighting has emotion behind it to further add intensity. Does that make sense?

Now the changes that will be made to the remainder of the series are somewhat minor, some of the characters may be changed to better fit the plot. One of the changes that I was planning on making was to remove Duex as the Shadow Swordsman and take away the Nheodammerai from the plot altogether as I want to save them for my own story. However, I was planning on replacing them with another race somewhat similar to the Nheodammerai which I have titled the "Phanteghor" with the new Shadow swordsman being a member of said race.
I'm still working on his current design but he will be somewhat reminiscent of Duex with his WIP name being "Dhaes"

this new race will replace the Nheodammerai, and will have a crucial role to plot.

What I'm trying to do is make TLOK a more complex story that way it will be more enjoyable? Does that work for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Deuxelim wrote:
What I'm trying to do is make TLOK a more complex story that way it will be more enjoyable? Does that work for everyone?
Aye, so long as you work closely with Snow.
He wrote the original Scars, X-ela simply started animating from chapter 9. (Not hating, just saying)
We must remember that the writer creates the world and its lores, and the artist simply takes those stories and lores beyond the page.

....Yeah, I haven't got anything really all that great to add to this.

Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Contributor
Chaosvii7

Male Number of posts : 968
Post Points : 6466

Character Profile
Race:: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 am

Deux, I want you to understand that I value you as a person and can usually say only nothing but praise about you,

but,

I do NOT trust you spearheading this entire project for the following reasons:

*You say you would work on all the sprites first-hand, get rid of the JUS aspect, AND do all the animation and other main work. Not only do I doubt any human's capabilities to do all of that coherently, if you take out the idea of using JUS, you make me the most useless contributor ever. I'm just barely learning how to draw better than I already knew, and I would enjoy taking the work off of your hands, to sweeten the fucking useless deal I'm trying to sell, I can basically only sprite JUS(as in, I almost forgot how to sprite 8-bit for a time).

*You're going to be much more flexible with ideas. Which is a bane and a boon. I can seed in those crazy religious backgrounds I have for these characters(fyeah, gods of death in this bitch), but there are more comparable concepts that are even more backwards retarded than that that some people could come up with(myself still included). The flexibility comes at the cost of rather pointless plot points.

*I see you online a whopping twice every three months, and even when you're on, we never really talk. You getting on the computer seems more convoluted than you interacting with anyone, and I think someone with a more flexible schedule(or no life on their hands) should at least take such a charge.

*When no one was looking, you took forty cakes. You took 40 cakes, now that's as many as four tens, mind you.

And that's terrible.

That being said, I have no problems with a revival series, but we can't focus on one person leading the entire project, we shouldn't take away from the main concepts, and we should make it so that everyone can fairly contribute(as in, moar JUS).

Last edited by Chaosvii7 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
*I see you online a whopping twice every three months, and even when you're on, we never really talk. You getting on the computer seems more convoluted than you interacting with anyone, and I think someone with a more flexible schedule(or no life on their hands) should at least take such a charge.

Oh yeah...
I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Contributor
Chaosvii7

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:31 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
*When no one was looking, you took forty cakes. You took 40 cakes, now that's as many as four tens, mind you.

And that's terrible.

You're ignoring the facts here.

Four tens.

FOUR TENS.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 am

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

And that's terrible.

Four tens.

FOUR TENS.
Inconceivable! No man can fit that much pastry into his trenchcoat!
Back to top Go down
Chaosvii7
Contributor
Chaosvii7

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 am

Aiden wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

And that's terrible.

Four tens.

FOUR TENS.

I assumed he used a trolley to lift the goods and smuggle them across.
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Aiden wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:

And that's terrible.

Four tens.

FOUR TENS.

I assumed he used a trolley to lift the goods and smuggle them across.
Please, I have more subtle methods of moving such delictible pastries over a large area within a short amount of time.

Also, It's good to see you again Vii.

Now what was it you were trying to tell me again?

Vii wrote:
*You say you would work on all the sprites first-hand, get rid of the JUS aspect, AND do all the animation and other main work. Not only do I doubt any human's capabilities to do all of that coherently, if you take out the idea of using JUS, you make me the most useless contributor ever. I'm just barely learning how to draw better than I already knew, and I would enjoy taking the work off of your hands, to sweeten the fucking useless deal I'm trying to sell, I can basically only sprite JUS(as in, I almost forgot how to sprite 8-bit for a time).
Hmmmm...I see what you are getting at here and you're are not wrong in any way. But the whole thing about JUS is that it's so overused and it's not very fluid all together. If you guys want to do a simplistic style that still has the ability to be elastic and fluid in it's animations I'm all for it.

Quote :
*You're going to be much more flexible with ideas. Which is a bane and a boon. I can seed in those crazy religious backgrounds I have for these characters(fyeah, gods of death in this bitch), but there are more comparable concepts that are even more backwards retarded than that that some people could come up with(myself still included). The flexibility comes at the cost of rather pointless plot points.
I'm not sure that I fully comprehend what you're trying to tell me, can you elaborate a little more please?

[quote]*I see you online a whopping twice every three months, and even when you're on, we never really talk. You getting on the computer seems more convoluted than you interacting with anyone, and I think someone with a more flexible schedule(or no life on their hands) should at least take such a charge.[\quote]
Another good point, I do have some explaining to do...

Quote :
Whar har har~
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 pm

I still vote jus even though it's used alot well i think we can all agree here that just about every spriter on this forum is able to sprite jus style. Keeping that in mind production of sprites would go a bit faster with jus instead of a style that people will have to learn and get used to then make the sprites. Thats a reason i was a bit worried about that new style for season 2 of Tlok because it was bad enough that he didn't have all the sprites he needed for TLOK but then he wanted to go ahead and change the art style which after which it will be needed to change all the already made sprites, then after this process still creating the needed sprites.
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
I still vote jus even though it's used alot well i think we can all agree here that just about every spriter on this forum is able to sprite jus style. Keeping that in mind production of sprites would go a bit faster with jus instead of a style that people will have to learn and get used to then make the sprites. Thats a reason i was a bit worried about that new style for season 2 of Tlok because it was bad enough that he didn't have all the sprites he needed for TLOK but then he wanted to go ahead and change the art style which after which it will be needed to change all the already made sprites, then after this process still creating the needed sprites.
Yes, but we need something more than just plain JUS.
If we have to stay we the simplicity of it we need to add to it to make have more "Oomph!"

If people can see the wires, it loses it's effect. By that I mean, if people think that they're watching a jumble of pixels instead of characters interacting with their environment...Well... then we're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Well besides the way we could try using the much more cgi looking effects that are found in some of the 2d anime fighting games im sure you have all seen when snow posted them sometime early on. Could also try making more emotions sprites. TlOK could probably use a few much more mystical looking creatures considering there is dragons and bandits in this age, it seems like there should be a few more mystical creatures and tails probably a few side quest/plots so it's not always just searching for the swords that will help defeat the king.
Back to top Go down
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
Archlord Adramelech

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Alright,
I told you guys that I would make replace the Nheodammerai and Duex with a new race and character.
This new race is known as the Phanteghor, who are the Angelis' opposing ruling clan.

Much like the Angelis, the Phanteghor are a powerful tribe created by the gods of Terra. Much like their counterpart, they possess incredible mystical might and could alter nature at will. Despite being created to be the "Sentinels of Terra" they often clashed with the Angelis believing to be them to be a threat to Terra's peace and livelyhood among many other reasons.

Unlike the Angelis, who appear mostly human with a few animalistic traits, the Phanteghor have different appearences determined by clan and genetics:

The Sapheem Clan: Members of this clan appear the most human out of all the others, however possess odd skin colors and other strange traits such as tatoo like birth marks that are found all over their body and vary person to person. They make up the 60% of the Phanteghorian populace, however are considered to be the weakest of the clans mystically, however their lifespans are several times that of average humans and possess superhuman stamina and strength.

The Bastoran Clan: Members of this clan often bare a somewhat-resemblence mammalian beasts and stone idols. They are largest members of the Phanteghorian race, often towering over other members of the Phanteghorian tribes. During the Wars of Ancient Times, the Bastorans were called the "Colossus of the Phanteghorians" as many stood over 30 feet tall. They were feared as fearsome warriors with mammoth strength and endurance, while physically very powerful they only possessed moderate magical power.
They were known for living for thousands of years.

The Nigmarr Clan: The most powerful of the Phanteghorian Clans, members of the Nigmarr clan have a have humanoid build with faces somewhat resemblent of cephalopods. The members of this clan are the ruling class and most powerful clan of the Phanteghor. Known for having jet black skin with mystical markings tatooed all over their body. The Nigmarr clan is most powerful of the Phanteghor, possessing herculian strength and godlike mystical power. However, during the Wars of Ancient Times, they rarely made an appearence of the fields of battle despite their immense power, perhaps because of the clan's arrogance and high opinion of themselves. However, it is said that during the War of Ancient Times, members of the Nigmarr clan would appear on the battlefield if a powerful Angelis was present. The most well-known member of this clan was Sabys, the Picous who was both forged and weld Dranes Kattesai against the vile Ultimaxion along with 7 other warriors. Members of this clan are said to be immotal.

Also, the replacement for Duex; Dhaes, the Obsidian; is a member of Nigmarr clan and is the son Sabys the Picous. The Phanteghor civilization banished themselves to another dimension after the countless wars with the Angelis, seeing that they only caused Terra more harm than good. Dhaes living in this dimension for most of his eternal life grew tired of the boring and peaceful existence and decided to take up his father's blade to return to Terra to find a more challenging and purposeful existence.

So...How does that sound for a basic summary?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something must be done. Possible revamp.   Something must be done. Possible revamp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something must be done. Possible revamp.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: The Legend of Korah :: General Discussion-
Jump to: