Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WHAT THE FU-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5420
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
I'm only 15, and I know this much, and more.

COME ON, MAN. YOU'RE BEHIND.

No im not lol who gives a fuck about the laws scratch
And besides im to busy with things to learn about laws and everything Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Edit: and snow would you really be able to sue after all if we remember that picture someone posted before




wouldnt they be able to sue you since they had that character first?

Wrong ears.
Wrong Species.
Legs aren't digitigrade.
Not Snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 412
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere awaiting something of interest
Post Points : 3567
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 pm

yea but all that they can oviously say is that you edited there idea without permission and claimed as yours.

Thats like saying im aloud to steals korahs sprite change the shoes and claim him as mine though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5420
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
yea but all that they can oviously say is that you edited there idea without permission and claimed as yours.

Thats like saying im aloud to steals korahs sprite change the shoes and claim him as mine though

They could.
It's a lawsuit they would lose, I have information regarding the character, older than that Show's existance.
Snow is older than Zero no Tsukima.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 412
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere awaiting something of interest
Post Points : 3567
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:
yea but all that they can oviously say is that you edited there idea without permission and claimed as yours.

Thats like saying im aloud to steals korahs sprite change the shoes and claim him as mine though

They could.
It's a lawsuit they would lose, I have information regarding the character, older than that Show's existance.
Snow is older than Zero no Tsukima.


hmm that is very old lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 22
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4183
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:42 am

Luciole2831 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
I'm only 15, and I know this much, and more.

COME ON, MAN. YOU'RE BEHIND.

No im not lol who gives a fuck about the laws scratch

The smart people who aren't going to rot in prison after getting gangbanged, punched in the skull, forced to throw up their only meal and eat it again, get their head shaved, lose their front teeth, and get nicknamed "Mary".

a durr

Quote :
*Feels totally ignored in my own forum*

Sad

This happens on a weekly basis, and you're still not over it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Luciole2831
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 412
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere awaiting something of interest
Post Points : 3567
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Nope because when you go to jail you come out acting better then you were before yea eat that Nodd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5420
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Nope because when you go to jail you come out acting better then you were before yea eat that Nodd
That's only in fairy tales, and perfect worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Number
Newbie


Number of posts : 25
Age : 27
Post Points : 2728
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Water
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Such an interesting discussion on the spam section.

I thought this section was for spamming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 412
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere awaiting something of interest
Post Points : 3567
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm

The Number wrote:
Such an interesting discussion on the spam section.

I thought this section was for spamming.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

and besides when some people start out they would steal something then go to jail then they come back out and they are so much nicer and more careful and stuff

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FU-   

Back to top Go down
 
WHAT THE FU-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Spam-
Jump to: