Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Male Number of posts : 575
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 5970
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Empty
PostSubject: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Even when it was clearly rejected, I liked my plot-twist....
So.. I felt like writing it.

Have in mind NF will never allow this to be cannonical (because he is mean and not cool):

EDIT:
Quote :
As I told NF, I know this is not going to be canon.
[...]

What was posted here was NOT TO posted because I want to suggest it as a plot-twist, but to show you the story I thought when thinking of a plot twist.
That's why this is in the literature section.
The idea is that you comment of what you think about it, not that you post wheter or not it should be part of the TLOK canon.

Aura and aura detecting

Aura is, to say it in a simple way, energy of the living things. It’s obtained with their interaction and understanding of their environment.

Since the dawn of time, this great connection with the earth and its elements was established between the formerly named and the living beings. After ages, some species have started to gain some affinity with one of these elements.

Of course, since aura was earned after years of mutual interaction, and passed through generations, one had his affinity marked on birth. Depending on what your ascendants controlled, you would receive a similar trait. There were exception, but this is almost a general rule.

As such, individuals with great sensory abilities can even tell whether two people are closely blood-related or not. On the majority of cases, as the owners of this ability are unaware it, they just register this blood-ties on a subconscious level.

Most likely, the blessed with this power are from species with great connection to aura, such as NeoDrammeries or Angelis. Nevertheless there’ve been some reports of humans being able to detect this as well. Very vaguely and inaccurate, but they were still able.
The most famous being the case of a king who was able to tell who his long lost son was just by looking at him from 100 meters of distance.

Snow’s amnesia

After seeing her beloved being unnecessarily killed by beings that can not be describe as other things than scum, he went mad. He was in a monstrous numeric disadvantage; his possibilities to win were close to none. His death was certain, but he still tried.
It was revenge, it was anger, it was love, it was an urge for justice… all this droved him to fight the most incredible battle ever fought.

And he won

But not without paying a high price….
His sanity was on the line, he was at the verge of turning into a being known as “corrupted”. His body was moving by itself, and it was attacking the whole village. Every kid, woman and man who was unluckily enough to be on his way suffered the greatest of punishments, an undeserved death.
But when he was about to kill another victim, he noticed that it had a great aura. He was a little kid, but he was very powerful, and even his mad self hesitated to make a reckless attack.

That little spark of reason, that small amount of doubt, was all Snow needed to start the mental chain reaction of recovering his sanity.
Slowly, his arms and legs were under his control again, the wings that had started to grow on his back at the moment of madness disappeared. He was back to normal… or at least, that was his wish.

The burden of guilt was too much for him to tolerate. Out of every option he had, his brain shut down. All that information, the knowledge of what he has done was just too much.
So something really unexpected knowing Snow’s noble nature happened: He suffered from an identity crisis, and forgot about everything that happened after killing the army that caused him the pain of loosing his wife.
Everything was erased on a conscious level, only leaving a little amount of guilt.

And so, Snow left. Leaving behind a village full of corpses, a part of his memory and a child crying for his life.
Little did he know that this child, out of the anger generated by his actions, would take the lead as the world’s future ruler, Nergal.

Deux’s discovery.

As Deux was close to Korah, he noticed something very familiar about him. Something he was sure he knew from somewhere else…. And then it hit him.
º“Korah” Deux said ”I want you to know that you are related with Nergal. In case you did not know it.”
º“What are you talking about Deux?! Stop saying bullshit. Since when you became a comedian?” Korah replied, some really unlikely answer of him, given the amount of anger he had.
º“No, I mean it. I have sharp senses, and I clearly see that your aura is from the same ascendants as Nergal's, even when you do not posses the same powers. I once saved a woman with this kind aura, and I can easily tell both of you have it as well.
I am quite intrigued with this, but it makes a lot of sense having in mind some events”

º“But why would you… why did you… how… which events?” said Korah, being unable to complete an idea.
º“Well, you said Nergal did not kill you when he had the chance, did not you? Then, the reason is probably linked to this blood relationship you have with him.
One possibility is that you have been allied with Nergal all this time, and this whole group recruitment is just a trap to collect the swords for Nergal.
Other possibility is that Nergal was aweare of this, and he did not have the guts to kill you. Maybe he just detected this on a subconscious level, and he did not feel like killing you. Maybe he just felt guilty of killing one of his own.
The possibilities are limitless, but they all make sense as far as I am concerned”

Korah was dazzled; he didn’t know what to reply. There was an akward silence, and the one to brake it was Deux.
º“Also, you should think about Snow. Why did not he steal your sword when he had the chance? He was a lot stronger than you, and yet he gave you a chance, he tested you.
There is this slight possibility that Snow had encountered Negal before, and that he reflected Nergal’s power on you.
As you also told me, Nergal was especially angered with Snow for some reason, so this scenario is not that unlikely”

Note: The fact that Deux talks in a awkward way was on purpose.

Last edited by NowAnotherChipmonk on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

I got no comments? ._.
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Female Number of posts : 1600
Post Points : 7725

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 am

Sorry nac, but I just don't like breaking the story THAT much.
Back to top Go down
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Sorry nac, but I just don't like breaking the story THAT much.

As I told NF, I know this is not going to be canon.
Both of you're kind of old-fashioned, and prefear to have a predictable story than taking the risk of screwing everything up.
I don't like it, but it's your story. So, you're free to do as you please.

This was post here is NOT TO suggest it as a plot-twist, but to show you the story I thought when thinking of a plot twist.
That's why this is in the literature section.
The idea is that you comment of what you think about it, not that you post wheter or not it should be part of the TLOK canon.
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:57 pm

On that note then,I'll tell you why I specifically don't like it.

Its not because I'm old fashioned, and I don't like the plot twist.
I do.
It's genius.

It's because, of the rules of corruption, if he had gone, he would not look as normal as he does now, and that it also breaks Snow's relation to the story.
Back to top Go down
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
On that note then,I'll tell you why I specifically don't like it.
Thxns. This is what I've been looking for all this time. :3

Quote :
Its not because I'm old fashioned, and I don't like the plot twist.
Well... I might be kind of un-fair with you and NF...

But If you want to prove you aren't old-fashioned, then you should look for something to make the plot a little bit more interesting.
MAYBE NOT AN EXTREME AND CRAZY PLOT-TWIST (as I suggested), but you should still look up for something.

Quote :
I do.
It's genius.
Mmmmm.... There is no need to compliment my work before giving killer-criticsm. Sweat Drop

Quote :
It's because, of the rules of corruption, if he had gone, he would not look as normal as he does now, and that it also breaks Snow's relation to the story.

So you think I'm suggesting a Charater Derailment with Snow?

Well, that's probably because we've very different versions of Snow in our heads.
In yours: snow is an immaculated being with samurai complex.
In mine: he is a good guy with a burden (the death of his girl-friend), who tries to do the best everytime he can.
But he is still a human living being, and from time to time gives in to his insticts.

Also, my story doesn't break the rule of corruptions.
It's a little bit far-fetched, but my idea was that snow never got corrupted. He was at the verge of corruption, but he was able to return to his normal being before it was too late.

On the other hand, that shouldn't be abused either. That plot element ("almost turn into") sounds very similar to the manga "Claymore", where characters are about to turn corrupted (they call it "yoma", but it's the same idea), but then return to normal state. It happened so many times (more than 6), that it stopped being credible.
The main difference is that my snows returns to the normal because of a second of reason, not because "love, friendship and valor <3!!!".
Back to top Go down
Snow Taradien
Procestus
Snow Taradien

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:29 pm

I can see where you are coming from.

Well, I'll give it another look. This might get a chance after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists   Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nac's TLOK [rejected] plot twists
Page 1 of 1