Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just noticed a great flaw in my way of writting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member

Male Number of posts : 575
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 5969
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

I just noticed a great flaw in my way of writting Empty
PostSubject: I just noticed a great flaw in my way of writting   I just noticed a great flaw in my way of writting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:19 am

First of all, NO, it is NOT that it sucks ¬_¬.

My problem is that I writte "ass-long" phrases without ever finishing them. The ammount of "points per word" in my text must be something like "1 point for each 500000000000 words".
People usually complain about this when I write in Spanish, but I don't pay attention because I'm egocentric and I tend to ignore critism. Some critism gets ignored even when it's c+c!
So yeah, on my home-lenguage people have a hard time understanding me... so I can only imagine that in english it gets even worse.

Not only because I do write complicated phrases, but because English-speaking people are used to reading brief and completed phrases. That's right, you usually don't allow yourself to use an uneccesary amount of words, which leads to what I said before.
Therefore, for you to understand me should be like living hell... I'm sorry guys, I really try to write an easy-comprehensible english.
It's just that... it's not my strongest skill. Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down

I just noticed a great flaw in my way of writting
Page 1 of 1