Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Elemental Symbosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 24
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 4987
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 am

sendspace.com nk3kdn

an idea.

It's called Elemental symbosis:
When The weilders of the Soul Blades are at a certain emotional level they can tap into the full power of their blade.
Resulting in increased heartbeat, Faster movements, hyper healing, increased elemental power, and greater physical power.

and surrounds them in an aura color matching their chosen element as well as their eyes changing to match the color of their element.

However Korah and Snow cannot use this move, it can only be used when the two blades have become one, turing into the true Firos Kattesai and when their powers are not divided.

However, this also comes with some repurcussions:

Although it comes with great power, it also causes great strain on the body including:
Higher Blood pressure, Faster Heartbeat, Higher Brain Activity, Higher Emotional activity.


Which can result in extreme fatigue, anxiety, depression, stress, paralysis, and if the user over exerts them far beyond own limits...
Death.
The Element may even turn on them causing even worse symptoms,
(for instance Korah body tempurture gets low as he uses this form, using it too much may cause him to freeze.)

However it may differ between species, physique, and will-power.

(For Instance an Angelis would be able to hold this form longer with much less stress due to pocessing Elemental control, then if a Human were to do so.)

Sooooo.....

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...
Post Points : 4484
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race:: Angel
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 am

I like.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 25
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 6879
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 am

Sounds kinda cool.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Kirbyfan42
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Age : 21
Post Points : 3498
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: None
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am

I'm for this idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deciton_Reven
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 150
Age : 25
Post Points : 3370
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Profile
Race:: Elf
Element:: Light
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 am

Deuxelim wrote:

(For Instance an Angelis would be able to hold this form longer with much less stress due to pocessing Elemental control, then if a Human were to do so.)

Well that's balanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 25
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 6879
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:51 pm

I know how to balance it!

Although Angelis do not get weaker and remain longer in the Symbosis state than humans, they have a high chance of becoming corrupted if they remain too long.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
crazzycat
Newbie


Number of posts : 5
Age : 31
Post Points : 2948
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am

good info thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http:// http://www.userbarslist.com
Mariomaster X
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 20
Age : 24
Location : Rockin' it!
Post Points : 2974
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Ultima
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am

This sounds pretty cool; like a fighting extension or outlet for each elemental swordsman.

I likes I likes I likes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guffman.forumotion.net/
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 575
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 3675
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Nac likes.

But....

You should make special emphasis on the fact that "over-using it causes death", and there should be no exception to it.
Maybe the "neo something" can go further, but no human can go over that limit without dieing. EVER.

I said this because there are a lot of series that use the idea of "a limit", but then the main character goes over it for a cheap dramatic scene:
    BadGuy:"What, this can't be happening!?!?!? He already used all of his chackra nen ki petrol!! He should be dead by now!!"
    GoodGuy:"No, I'm able to do this, because I'll beat you and save everyone, EVEN IF THAT KILLS ME!".

Afterwards, every fucking character is able to go over that "limit", and it's just fine. Therefore, the whole "limit" concept goes to the toilet.

Examples? Claymore, Deadmen's wonderland, hunterXhunter, Saint Seyia, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 25
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 6879
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 am

lol kaio ken

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Mariomaster X
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 20
Age : 24
Location : Rockin' it!
Post Points : 2974
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Ultima
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
lol kaio ken

Lol, DBZ any time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guffman.forumotion.net/
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 575
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 3675
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
lol kaio ken

Exactly, another good example.
I hate that kind of things....

If you say there is a limit, THERE SHOULD BE A LIMIT. And it should not be surprassed.

(In goku case, he was able be 5000% over the limit o_0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 24
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 4987
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Off course Deux can go beyond the limit that most humans can because his body is more built for endurance and resilance, but he too has a limit.

The exception is when he goes into Dark Beserk, he has a huge resevoir of dark-engery, but loses his sanity in exchange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disgruntled Member
Disgruntled Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 575
Age : 33
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... on the Scarred wasteland that is Argentina
Post Points : 3675
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Corrupt
Element:: Dark
Member Points: -3

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Deuxelim wrote:
Off course Deux can go beyond the limit that most humans can because his body is more built for endurance and resilance, but he too has a limit.

The exception is when he goes into Dark Beserk, he has a huge resevoir of dark-engery, but loses his sanity in exchange.

I DON'T LIKE THAT WORD.
"MOST" MEANS THAT THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE WHO CAN GO AT THE SAME LIMIT AS DEUX.

WHICH WILL INEVITABILLY LEAD TO KORAH (or some main character) SURPIRISING IT IN SOME CHEAP DRAMATIC SCENE.

IT'LL PROBABLY GO LIKE THIS:


    Nergal Soldier:"What, this can't be happening!?!?!? He already used all of his chackra nen ki petrol surprased the symbiosis limit!! He should be dead by now!!"
    Korah:"No, I'm able to do this, because I'll beat you Nergal and save everyone avenge Snow, EVEN IF THAT KILLS ME!".


ps: I use capitals letters because I'm shouting at Deux, of course.

ps2: Guilty of reciclying joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 24
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 4987
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Nac likes yelling at Deux wrote:
Deuxelim wrote:
Off course Deux can go beyond the limit that most humans can because his body is more built for endurance and resilance, but he too has a limit.

The exception is when he goes into Dark Beserk, he has a huge resevoir of dark-engery, but loses his sanity in exchange.

I DON'T LIKE THAT WORD.
"MOST" MEANS THAT THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE WHO CAN GO AT THE SAME LIMIT AS DEUX.

WHICH WILL INEVITABILLY LEAD TO KORAH (or some main character) SURPIRISING IT IN SOME CHEAP DRAMATIC SCENE.

IT'LL PROBABLY GO LIKE THIS:


    Nergal Soldier:"What, this can't be happening!?!?!? He already used all of his chackra nen ki petrol surprased the symbiosis limit!! He should be dead by now!!"
    Korah:"No, I'm able to do this, because I'll beat you Nergal and save everyone avenge Snow, EVEN IF THAT KILLS ME!".


ps: I use capitals letters because I'm shouting at Deux, of course.

ps2: Guilty of reciclying joke.

Nac, Nac, Nac there's no need to yell.

Yes I'm guilty of saying the "m" word.
But the idea of a handful of humans who pocess exceptional physical capabilites isn't too bad.
As long as they too have a limit and don't push it exceedingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5418
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 am

By the way, what was the Sendspace link for?

Its been long dead and I was wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 24
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 4987
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
By the way, what was the Sendspace link for?

Its been long dead and I was wondering.
A Flash example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5418
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh.
Could you reupload and send it to me?
I'd like to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 24
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 4987
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Oh.
Could you reupload and send it to me?
I'd like to see it.
Sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Elemental Symbosis   

Back to top Go down
 
Elemental Symbosis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» (Elemental Heroes) Deck
» Guide to Elemental Heroes
» Elemental Hero Deck
» Elemental Charmer
» elemental hero divine neos fusion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: The Legend of Korah :: General Discussion-
Jump to: