Blizzard Blade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HAVE A PLAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oaki Duke
Oaki Duke

Male Number of posts : 8
Post Points : 5464
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character Profile
Race:: Elf
Element:: Space
Member Points: 0

I HAVE A PLAN Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE A PLAN   I HAVE A PLAN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 am

Now, I know you all probably hate hearing about swag bucks, but once you join up, it's fucking awesome. And I was thinking, if we all signed up, we could use this community to increase our swag bucks, therefore furthering us to buy electronics to PLAY DA VIDYA.

Let me know what you guys think. If you hate the idea, I'll die in a fire. If you like it...well then I guess we're going with the plan.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Veteran
Aiden

Male Number of posts : 1357
Post Points : 7095
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Element:: Light
Member Points: 4

I HAVE A PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A PLAN   I HAVE A PLAN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am

What the hell are 'swag bucks'?
Back to top Go down
Eriko Hemming
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 389
Post Points : 6085
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

I HAVE A PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A PLAN   I HAVE A PLAN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 am

Aiden wrote:
What the hell are 'swag bucks'?
Back to top Go down
Oaki Duke
Oaki Duke

Male Number of posts : 8
Post Points : 5464
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character Profile
Race:: Elf
Element:: Space
Member Points: 0

I HAVE A PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A PLAN   I HAVE A PLAN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Oh, guess I shouldn't have assumed you guys knew what it was. Well what is, is this website sponsored by companies (that's how you know it's legitimate), and there's this search bar on the website. What you do is type stuff into the search bar (can be anything), and on the off chance that you type in the right thing, you get swag bucks. Another way to get them is to have people refer you when they sign up.

Now, what swag bucks can actually get you - is anything. This is because all the sponsors provide products that people can get with their swag bucks (just a way of advertising). So, for example, a PS3 will take a couple thousand swag bucks to get. It could take a while, but you can still get it.

Also, there are many more ways to earn swag bucks besides the ones I mentioned, so check out their website. It explains all the ways to earn swag bucks, available prizes (etc)

Their homepage: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=home

This isn't a phishing website or anything; not trying to troll you guys. You can just search up on Youtube unboxing videos of people getting stuff from swag bucks. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HAVE A PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A PLAN   I HAVE A PLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE A PLAN
Page 1 of 1