Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Here's a half-baked thought for ya;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1357
Age : 37
Location : I'll get back to you on that...
Post Points : 4773
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Element:: Light
Member Points: 4

PostSubject: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

So, I was watching TV the other day, and I saw that Burger King Burger Shots commercial. You know, the one where all the girls were oggling over the guy's burgers because they were tiny.
Then I saw McDonald's ad about the Mini Meal, and it got me thinking.
I don't normally understand girls, but it is plainly obvious that to them, Tiny = Cute.
So, wouldn't it mean that girls should, by logic, think that a tiny 'thing' is cute?

_________________
Currently listening to:
Powerglove - Red Wings over Baron.
My sprite topic.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 25
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 6851
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Um....yes?

But cute doesn't mean it's a good thing when it comes to that stuff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 22
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4153
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Aiden wrote:
So, I was watching TV the other day, and I saw that Burger King Burger Shots commercial. You know, the one where all the girls were oggling over the guy's burgers because they were tiny.
Then I saw McDonald's ad about the Mini Meal, and it got me thinking.
I don't normally understand girls, but it is plainly obvious that to them, Tiny = Cute.
So, wouldn't it mean that girls should, by logic, think that a tiny 'thing' is cute?

Oh trust me, they find it cute, but that doesn't mean they'll 'want' it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Luna
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...
Post Points : 4456
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race:: Angel
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Aiden wrote:
So, I was watching TV the other day, and I saw that Burger King Burger Shots commercial. You know, the one where all the girls were oggling over the guy's burgers because they were tiny.
Then I saw McDonald's ad about the Mini Meal, and it got me thinking.
I don't normally understand girls, but it is plainly obvious that to them, Tiny = Cute.
So, wouldn't it mean that girls should, by logic, think that a tiny 'thing' is cute?

Oh trust me, they find it cute, but that doesn't mean they'll 'want' it.
Speaking from experience, eh Chaos?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 22
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4153
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Luna wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Aiden wrote:
So, I was watching TV the other day, and I saw that Burger King Burger Shots commercial. You know, the one where all the girls were oggling over the guy's burgers because they were tiny.
Then I saw McDonald's ad about the Mini Meal, and it got me thinking.
I don't normally understand girls, but it is plainly obvious that to them, Tiny = Cute.
So, wouldn't it mean that girls should, by logic, think that a tiny 'thing' is cute?

Oh trust me, they find it cute, but that doesn't mean they'll 'want' it.
Speaking from experience, eh Chaos?

I am the voice of my generation. I don't need experience, just free speech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Luna
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1060
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...
Post Points : 4456
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race:: Angel
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Luna wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Aiden wrote:
So, I was watching TV the other day, and I saw that Burger King Burger Shots commercial. You know, the one where all the girls were oggling over the guy's burgers because they were tiny.
Then I saw McDonald's ad about the Mini Meal, and it got me thinking.
I don't normally understand girls, but it is plainly obvious that to them, Tiny = Cute.
So, wouldn't it mean that girls should, by logic, think that a tiny 'thing' is cute?

Oh trust me, they find it cute, but that doesn't mean they'll 'want' it.
Speaking from experience, eh Chaos?

I am the voice of my generation. I don't need experience, just free speech.
xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Here's a half-baked thought for ya;   

Back to top Go down
 
Here's a half-baked thought for ya;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trick with Half or Nothing, use Vayu to tune on the field
» A General Thought Re: Poetry
» Ranma One-Half
» Half eaten Gingerbread man ornament LOL
» Baked Plaice

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Spam-
Jump to: