Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7217
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Yup. I've actually did something these past few days already. And because now I have a Sirtopiean server, no more downloads for previews!





It's not much, but I just need some opinions on the sprites, camera angles and dialogue. For now, it looks like I'm going to have to wait for some sprites. The village and villager sprites are no longer required, because I figured out a way to tell the story without using the other sprites. I'm still going to need the bandits, knights, the bandit leader and General Brine, though. Oh, and the dragon. Can't forget about that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Luna
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1060
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...
Post Points : 4822
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race:: Angel
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm

YAY FOR NO MORE DOWNLOADS!
Also, it looks great so far. but the music after Snow leaves Korah is kinda loud...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 25
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5756
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Other than the fact that the music is looped a bit oddly, it's epik so far.

The dialogue seems to be fine so far.

Sprites... You get +1 win for doing a shot of Snow from behind...

Also, the temple looked good, inside and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 23
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4519
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 pm

The first Angled Korah's blade should be changed in terms of position.

Snow's arms need to be longer and more obvious.

Besides that, I think it's good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 25
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5756
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:01 pm

To fix the Looping problem with the music that plays during the part with Snow, better known as Angel's Fear...
Make the loop happen around 39/40 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7217
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Luna wrote:
YAY FOR NO MORE DOWNLOADS!
Also, it looks great so far. but the music after Snow leaves Korah is kinda loud...
I shall go and fix.
Snow Taradien wrote:
Other than the fact that the music is looped a bit oddly, it's epik so far.

The dialogue seems to be fine so far.

Sprites... You get +1 win for doing a shot of Snow from behind...

Also, the temple looked good, inside and out.
Spriting him from behind took awhile.
Chaosvii7 wrote:
The first Angled Korah's blade should be changed in terms of position.

Snow's arms need to be longer and more obvious.

Besides that, I think it's good.
For Snow's arms, do you mean in the behind angle one too?
Snow Taradien wrote:
To fix the Looping problem with the music that plays during the part with Snow, better known as Angel's Fear...
Make the loop happen around 39/40 seconds.
No can do. I can't have the song too long because that takes up too much space. I think it loops perfect so far.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 23
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4519
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:

Chaosvii7 wrote:
The first Angled Korah's blade should be changed in terms of position.

Snow's arms need to be longer and more obvious.

Besides that, I think it's good.
For Snow's arms, do you mean in the behind angle one too?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Aiden
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1357
Age : 38
Location : I'll get back to you on that...
Post Points : 5139
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Canid [Anthro]
Element:: Light
Member Points: 4

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

That's so cool, now I can get out my criticisms before the actual flash is done!

...
I guess I really need to step up work on those bandits, don't I?

_________________
Currently listening to:
Powerglove - Red Wings over Baron.
My sprite topic.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 23
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4519
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes.

By the way, I said I'd help, but you never mentioned what I was supposed to do and didn't give me any sprites to work with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 25
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 5325
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 am

Alright...
Unlike everyone else Korah,
I had some probelms with the beginning of this particular episode preview..

First of the start where Snow and Korah are "walking" is fine.
But it looks more like they are jogging or running so to say.

it made much more sense if you had them say:
Korah: Hey Snow, we've been running for a while how much longer before we get of this place.
Snow: Not much longer.

Also you have them slow down and stop before showing the fork at in path.
then when now breaks away from Korah, you should show him doing so, instead of just moving to the next frame.
and then Show Snow heading off towards the temple instead him just being there.
and you should probaly emphaisize on the temple, maybe zooming in on Snow as he appears there.
and then Zoom in as he walks towards and in it.

Also i dislike the inside of the temple, I think it'd be wise to show snow, slowly walking up the balcony, and the camera view following him.
Other than that.

It was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7217
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Yes.

By the way, I said I'd help, but you never mentioned what I was supposed to do and didn't give me any sprites to work with.
The sprites you need:
https://2img.net/h/i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc64/JonesFoLife/Brine_Walk_Full.png
http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/gsu-s-tlok-sprites-t248.htm
And things I need from them are:
http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/basic-requirements-for-characters-t239.htm
Deuxelim wrote:
Alright...
Unlike everyone else Korah,
I had some probelms with the beginning of this particular episode preview..

First of the start where Snow and Korah are "walking" is fine.
But it looks more like they are jogging or running so to say.

it made much more sense if you had them say:
Korah: Hey Snow, we've been running for a while how much longer before we get of this place.
Snow: Not much longer.

Also you have them slow down and stop before showing the fork at in path.
Okay.
Deuxelim wrote:
then when now breaks away from Korah, you should show him doing so, instead of just moving to the next frame.
and then Show Snow heading off towards the temple instead him just being there.
Can you explain this better?
Deuxelim wrote:
and you should probaly emphaisize on the temple, maybe zooming in on Snow as he appears there.
and then Zoom in as he walks towards and in it.
That's possible.
Deuxelim wrote:
Also i dislike the inside of the temple, I think it'd be wise to show snow, slowly walking up the balcony, and the camera view following him.
Other than that.

It was good.
Can I get some other opinions on that last part?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7217
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:41 pm

I've worked on it some more today. I've fixed all the problems in all the posts, added some more dialogue, fixed some dialogue that I thought came out bad. At this point, I cannot continue without the knights, so no update till then. I'd post what I have done right now, but no one is here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 25
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5756
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
I've worked on it some more today. I've fixed all the problems in all the posts, added some more dialogue, fixed some dialogue that I thought came out bad. At this point, I cannot continue without the knights, so no update till then. I'd post what I have done right now, but no one is here.

I am.

^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuki
Artist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 114
Age : 26
Location : Canada...
Post Points : 3706
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:14 pm

It looks great so far! Can't wait to see the whole thing ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 25
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 5325
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
I've worked on it some more today. I've fixed all the problems in all the posts, added some more dialogue, fixed some dialogue that I thought came out bad. At this point, I cannot continue without the knights, so no update till then. I'd post what I have done right now, but no one is here.
I'm here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1060
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...
Post Points : 4822
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race:: Angel
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:24 pm

So am I.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAZEnoKarrik
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 28
Post Points : 3638
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Profile
Race:: Hyprid
Element:: Earth
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 am

I'll help with whatever I can
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Eutopia.forumotion.com
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7217
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
I'll help with whatever I can
GO MAKE ME SOME KNIGHTS

...

Oh, and hi.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 25
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 5325
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 pm

KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
I'll help with whatever I can
WTF avatar?

JUS mamoru?

NF I'll work on teh Knight's.
Just show me what you have so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAZEnoKarrik
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 28
Post Points : 3638
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Profile
Race:: Hyprid
Element:: Earth
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Deuxelim wrote:
KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
I'll help with whatever I can
WTF avatar?

JUS mamoru?

NF I'll work on teh Knight's.
Just show me what you have so far.
yeah, the drawing/scanning/coloring only took 20 mins.
ill help with the Knights
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Eutopia.forumotion.com
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 25
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 5325
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm

KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
Deuxelim wrote:
KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
I'll help with whatever I can
WTF avatar?

JUS mamoru?

NF I'll work on teh Knight's.
Just show me what you have so far.
yeah, the drawing/scanning/coloring only took 20 mins.
ill help with the Knights
Needs more Deux and DiS please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7217
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Deuxelim wrote:
KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
I'll help with whatever I can
WTF avatar?

JUS mamoru?

NF I'll work on teh Knight's.
Just show me what you have so far.
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Yes.

By the way, I said I'd help, but you never mentioned what I was supposed to do and didn't give me any sprites to work with.
The sprites you need:
https://2img.net/h/i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc64/JonesFoLife/Brine_Walk_Full.png
http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/gsu-s-tlok-sprites-t248.htm
And things I need from them are:
http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/basic-requirements-for-characters-t239.htm

And yes, Mamoru is orgasmic. (No homo)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 25
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 5325
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Deuxelim wrote:
KAZEnoMamoru wrote:
I'll help with whatever I can
WTF avatar?

JUS mamoru?

NF I'll work on teh Knight's.
Just show me what you have so far.
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Yes.

By the way, I said I'd help, but you never mentioned what I was supposed to do and didn't give me any sprites to work with.
The sprites you need:
https://2img.net/h/i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc64/JonesFoLife/Brine_Walk_Full.png
http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/gsu-s-tlok-sprites-t248.htm
And things I need from them are:
http://blizzardblade.forummotion.com/sprites-f5/basic-requirements-for-characters-t239.htm

And yes, Mamoru is orgasmic. (No homo)
I'll do Brine,
KAZE can do the Knights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archlord Adramelech
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1641
Age : 25
Location : Bottom of the Ocean.
Post Points : 5325
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Undefined
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 pm

*Bump*
Brine thus far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosvii7
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 968
Age : 23
Location : Probably going to Hell
Post Points : 4519
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

CURSE YOU YOU BRIGANDISH BRIGANDOID BRIGAND

I've got one new attack for him, and I'm working on the second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/User:Chaosvii7
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*   

Back to top Go down
 
Chapter Four *YOUTUBE!*
Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Youtube Rayquaza Advertisement Clip
» Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM
» Likamobile videos on YouTube
» Cool youtube channel with a lot of vintage raw local police/fire video
» YouTube as writer's aid?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: The Legend of Korah :: Animations-
Jump to: