Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frusciante
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 242
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Post Points : 3583
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Fire
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Methinks yours and Korah's definition of "earthy" aren't the same. A hurr.

Also I associate green with wind and brown with earth myself.
Obviously we dont have the same definition but its a good idea listing too others opinions as well.

Anyways it looks good Reven!

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 25
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 6819
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Frusciante wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Methinks yours and Korah's definition of "earthy" aren't the same. A hurr.

Also I associate green with wind and brown with earth myself.
Obviously we dont have the same definition but its a good idea listing too others opinions as well.

Anyways it looks good Reven!
It'd be good to listen to the person who helped create the style. Frustrated

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Frusciante
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 242
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Post Points : 3583
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Fire
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Frusciante wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Methinks yours and Korah's definition of "earthy" aren't the same. A hurr.

Also I associate green with wind and brown with earth myself.
Obviously we dont have the same definition but its a good idea listing too others opinions as well.

Anyways it looks good Reven!
It'd be good to listen to the person who helped create the style. Frustrated
I am listening...
Never said that he/she had too pick the colors i said or that you had too pick the colors i said.
All i said was what was on my mind that's it.

So i am listening too what you said and I'm just saying what i thought, that's it.
In the end of the day its your decision anyways....

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 25
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 6819
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Frusciante wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Frusciante wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Methinks yours and Korah's definition of "earthy" aren't the same. A hurr.

Also I associate green with wind and brown with earth myself.
Obviously we dont have the same definition but its a good idea listing too others opinions as well.

Anyways it looks good Reven!
It'd be good to listen to the person who helped create the style. Frustrated
I am listening...
Never said that he/she had too pick the colors i said or that you had too pick the colors i said.
All i said was what was on my mind that's it.

So i am listening too what you said and I'm just saying what i thought, that's it.
In the end of the day its your decision anyways....
Nah, in the end it's really Deciton_Reven's.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Frusciante
Contributor
avatar

Male Number of posts : 242
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida
Post Points : 3583
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Fire
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Frusciante wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Frusciante wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Methinks yours and Korah's definition of "earthy" aren't the same. A hurr.

Also I associate green with wind and brown with earth myself.
Obviously we dont have the same definition but its a good idea listing too others opinions as well.

Anyways it looks good Reven!
It'd be good to listen to the person who helped create the style. Frustrated
I am listening...
Never said that he/she had too pick the colors i said or that you had too pick the colors i said.
All i said was what was on my mind that's it.

So i am listening too what you said and I'm just saying what i thought, that's it.
In the end of the day its your decision anyways....
Nah, in the end it's really Deciton_Reven's.
True that we can agree on. lol

_________________
"The wise man embraces silence, while the fool can be heard for miles."

Quote :
Something like trying to protect yourself all the time, things like trying to outwit fate. Those things can be the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD   

Back to top Go down
 
Sprites that'll be neveR_noticeD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» RMXP = Mini Mortal Kombat Sprites
» RMXP + XAS = ABS Sprites!
» Sailor Moon Perler bead sprites on Etsy
» Mega Sprites
» Free running sprites

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: Multi-Media :: The Spriter's Spot-
Jump to: