Blizzard Blade Forums

Blizzard Blade Forums, home of The Legend of Korah and Blizzard Blade Animations.
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Here's the current progress of Chapter II. This one focuses more on the plotline of TLOK, and answering many questions that Korah has. This can be consirdered to be "The Training Episode."

Newgrounds:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479424

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsAYo6MVwA


Last edited by Korah Hyoutetsu on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 pm

*Cough*

Anything?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5698
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:51 pm

My I ask for Moar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frozen over
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Age : 24
Location : In a cold hell, Heaven
Post Points : 3585
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race::
Element::
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm

you should change the ice sprites so that they cover Korah all the way..., other than that I have no problems with it...except for the teleporting sounds....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halfangelfreak.tk/
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 am

What's wrong with the sounds?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Luna
Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1060
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...
Post Points : 4764
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character Profile
Race:: Angel
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Overused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfire
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 29
Post Points : 3591
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race::
Element::
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:41 pm

I know this is db inspired/influenced but there needs to be more parrying/blocking and just dodging really. Or if you want to have them jsut move really quickly instead of teleporting . You could just have a blurred image moving quickly. Not that much of a big deal but as said on the new ground comments its to o much of a rip off of smbz. Though it really isn't. SMBZ just came first. THis episode seems better than the first. But you need some more sound effects. For example, they are fighting in dirt but when they stab their swords in the ground it makes the completely wrong noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Yeah, I've tried adding more dodging (thus the slow-mo effect), and more ice attacks, (thus Korah getting frozen). As for the sounds, I can't find any good ones. If you have any sites, please tell me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Eriko Hemming
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 389
Age : 27
Post Points : 4071
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:19 pm

What sites do you already use ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Eriko Hemming wrote:
What sites do you already use ?
So far....just MFGG...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Eriko Hemming
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 389
Age : 27
Post Points : 4071
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grange
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : J-town, TN
Post Points : 3593
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:59 am

It's kinda hard to get the feel of an epic battle when Snow and Korah are just repeating the same two attacks over and over again...

Maybe alternate between 3 and 4 attacks randomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 am

Eriko Hemming wrote:
http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds/

http://www.soundsnap.com/

uhh don't remember any others
This can help. Thanks.
Grange wrote:
It's kinda hard to get the feel of an epic battle when Snow and Korah are just repeating the same two attacks over and over again...

Maybe alternate between 3 and 4 attacks randomly.
Snow is the only one who repeats attacks, and that's only twice at different occasions...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Miley Molshic
Newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 19
Age : 24
Post Points : 3584
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Do the others guys come in chapter three?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Miley Molshic wrote:
Do the others guys come in chapter three?
Nope. The other guys won't come for a few episodes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5698
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 pm

So... Any clues as to what happens in the next update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grange
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : J-town, TN
Post Points : 3593
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
This can help. Thanks.
Grange wrote:
It's kinda hard to get the feel of an epic battle when Snow and Korah are just repeating the same two attacks over and over again...

Maybe alternate between 3 and 4 attacks randomly.
Snow is the only one who repeats attacks, and that's only twice at different occasions...[/quote]*watches Korah* Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, stab...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
So... Any clues as to what happens in the next update?
Probably not for a few days. I haven't been able to go onto my animation computer.
Grange wrote:
*watches Korah* Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, stab...
Wtf are you talking about? Korah doesn't do that in this episode.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5698
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 am

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
So... Any clues as to what happens in the next update?
Probably not for a few days. I haven't been able to go onto my animation computer.
Grange wrote:
*watches Korah* Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, stab...
Wtf are you talking about? Korah doesn't do that in this episode.
He's talking about the first episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:21 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
So... Any clues as to what happens in the next update?
Probably not for a few days. I haven't been able to go onto my animation computer.
Grange wrote:
*watches Korah* Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, stab...
Wtf are you talking about? Korah doesn't do that in this episode.
He's talking about the first episode.
Oh, in the first episode I did do that, but then again this is the Episode II thread...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Grange
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : J-town, TN
Post Points : 3593
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character Profile
Race:: Demon
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
So... Any clues as to what happens in the next update?
Probably not for a few days. I haven't been able to go onto my animation computer.
Grange wrote:
*watches Korah* Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, Stab, up slash, stab...
Wtf are you talking about? Korah doesn't do that in this episode.
He's talking about the first episode.
Oh, in the first episode I did do that, but then again this is the Episode II thread...
Oops...

My bad, wrong episode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5698
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm guessing, judging by the sprites requestied, the next one will have to do with 15-17
Thus meaning this is 12, 13, 14.

So..

Oh by the way... I am DYING...

Any clue as to when you'll start animating it again, or at least get a chance to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-ela Hyoutetsu
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3021
Age : 26
Location : Orlando
Post Points : 7159
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Profile
Race:: Human
Element:: Ice
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
I'm guessing, judging by the sprites requestied, the next one will have to do with 15-17
Thus meaning this is 12, 13, 14.

So..

Oh by the way... I am DYING...

Any clue as to when you'll start animating it again, or at least get a chance to?
I'm finally able to animate again today. I don't know if there will be an update today, but I will get some progress done.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blizzardblade.sirtopeia.com/index.html
Snow Taradien
Procestus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1594
Age : 24
Location : On the Scarred wasteland that is Terrago.
Post Points : 5698
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Dark
Member Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Korah Hyoutetsu wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
I'm guessing, judging by the sprites requestied, the next one will have to do with 15-17
Thus meaning this is 12, 13, 14.

So..

Oh by the way... I am DYING...

Any clue as to when you'll start animating it again, or at least get a chance to?
I'm finally able to animate again today. I don't know if there will be an update today, but I will get some progress done.
*Faints*

YAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eriko Hemming
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 389
Age : 27
Post Points : 4071
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Profile
Race:: Angelis
Element:: Thunder
Member Points: 3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:46 pm

You'll smack your head one day from all this fainting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*   

Back to top Go down
 
Chapter Two *Finally on Youtube!*
Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blizzard Blade Forums :: The Legend of Korah :: Animations-
Jump to: